Wednesday, June 23, 2010

You've gotta be kidding me!

After a week of trying everything under the sun (within reason and safety) to self-induce, I went to the doctor today to be told I have not progressed AT ALL.  Still 1 cm, still 50% effaced.  Seriously???  So frustrating!!  I think my dad jinxed me when he suggested it would be cool to have a July 4th baby.  Yes, except for the fact that I am ready now!!  July 4th is still 11 days away!  I know, I know, he'll come when he is ready.  Its good that they aren't inducing because it means we are both healthy... blah, blah, blah.  Its a hundred degrees outside!  I'm the size of a small elephant!  He has dropped but I am so short waisted that he is still in my ribcage and it hurts!!!  I love my son and I want him to be happy and healthy, but seriously... he is about to get an eviction notice!  I've cried, I've ranted... now I will return to normal human behavior... staying in air conditioned spaces, rubbing and talking to my belly:)

No comments:

Post a Comment