Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Still Waiting...

Well, if you read my last post, you would think this post would be welcoming our baby boy to the world.  No such luck.  Apparently bed rest works a little too well for me and my blood pressure has been great so they are letting him come naturally.  On one hand I am relieved because I have heard horrible stories about being induced.  On the other hand, I am ready to meet him already!!  It is looking like he has gained both of our stubborn streaks and is not planning on coming any time soon.  Last Tuesday I was 1cm, 50% effaced and he was at a -2 station.  I have an appointment tomorrow and we will see if things have progressed at all.  My dad thinks he will be a 4th of July baby.  I agree that would be neat, but good grief that is another 2 weeks!  I am huge, I am hurting, I am ready to have this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment