Monday, January 25, 2010

wonderful weekend

It was a great weekend! My parents came down on saturday. My dad and Danny chopped down the dead tree in the front yard (which turned out to be live, just ugly!) Trimmed up the other tree in front and trimmed all the neighbors trees hanging over our roof. We got everything cleaned up in the front bedroom so we can rip up the carpet in there. I just hope the hardwoods are in good shape in there! We had a good time with ny parents, they stayed until after dinner. Danny and I have just been hanging out and being lazy ever since! We find out Wednesday if its a boy or girl and we couldn't be more excited! We can't wait to meet our little one!Please excuse any typos, I did this on my phone and my thumbs are a little clumsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment