Tuesday, January 26, 2010

so frustrated!

So my school decided to have a faculty meeting tomorrow afternoon.  My doctors appointment was tomorrow afternoon.  It is so frustrating!  I had to have Danny call the doctor on his break to reschedule cause his break is before mine.  Luckily we were able to get in Thursday at 3:30 so we only have to wait one more day.  Then I get an email that the technology training that was originally scheduled for Wednesday after school has been moved to Thursday.   Thank goodness for IT guys with big hearts that say he will work with me so I don't have to reschedule again.  This wouldn't be that big of deal if I had stuck with my not wanting to know.  It seems like since I decided to find out, the world has been trying to make me wait! 

Danny goes to pick up our crib on Thursday and then we will go to the doctor to find out what is growing inside me!  Danny swears it is a boy.  I don't know.  Certain things make me think girl, others boy so I guess we will just have to wait until THURSDAY to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment