Sunday, September 2, 2012

Gibson's Little Man Mustache Bash



As usual, I'm behind in my posts.  Gibson turned 2 at the end of June.  We had such a great party!  Friends and family came to help us celebrate and I was so pleased with the theme!  I got the custom printables from BelvaJune on Etsy.  Stephanie, Bryan, and the girls stayed for a fajita dinner and Gibson finally got cake!  Thanks to everyone for making his day so special!  The pictures below are so out of order, but they are too cute not to share!

Cheese!


I blew up the welcome sign to make a sign to let people know where the party was...

Decided to make chocolate cupcakes at the last minute and its a good thing, cause they were all gone!

I mustache you to eat something!

Papa pushing Gibson on the big kid swing while Tucker and Lauren played.

Ami helped him open presents... so excited!

This kid loves his Lauren!

Love this theme!  I saw it on pinterest about 6 months before his party and started planning.





Love these two!


Favorite pic of Gibson and Papa!


Kamryn acted as my photographer... Can't believe this beautiful young woman is little Kami!

Kodi got into the Mustache spirit!

This is Gibson right after he woke up... officially 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment