Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Craziness!

It has been a crazy couple of weeks.  Last week Gibson's ears were draining lots of nasty goupiness.  I took him to the doctor and he had a nasty double ear infection.  So he is on antibiotics and ear drops.  He is definitely feeling better.  This weekend we went to Allen to meet Grams for some shopping.  Gibson was so good, back to his natural charming self.  Sunday we got his haircut, went to Target and Dollar Tree.  Then we signed up for swim lessons at the Y.  I'm so excited about this!  He is so good in the water already so I am excited to see how he does.  Yesterday morning I started to feel icky and by the end of school my head was in a toilet.  Not fun.  I stayed home from school today.  I'm starting to feel better and can finally keep things down.  Gibson was so sweet yesterday and today.  He knows what to do to make me feel better everytime. 


Gibson eating a snack after his first antibiotic... before he went crazy jumping on furniture and running around the room!
He went pee pee in the potty!  I think it was a fluke, but definitely a step in the right direction!
Such a handsome little man!


No comments:

Post a Comment