Thursday, September 30, 2010

Haven't done one of these in YEARS!

1. Do you like Starbucks? And are you a fan of their seasonal coffees?


Nope, if I go, I get the coffee cake and OJ.

2. How do you decorate and prepare for Fall?

I don't really, I have a wreath for the door but I can't find my wreath hanger and I am looking forward to carving Gibson's first pumpkin!  I do love pumpkin spice candles though!

3. Will you participate in your college's homecoming activities?

I went to A&M, every home game is homecoming... I would love to go to a game, but I haven't been in years!

4. What is your favorite Fall clothing item or accessory?

Jeans and cute boots... wish I had both!

5. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?

Big Bird!  I was 3 or 5 (I was probably 4, but my parents tease me relentlessly about how everything happened when I was 4!).  My mom made the costume and it was awesome!

6. Do you like Halloween/Horror movies?

I enjoy a good scary movie, but not a gory movie... psychological thrillers yes, the Saw movies are not scary, they are pointless and bloody...

7. What is your favorite Fall activity?

The fair!  My birthday!  Halloween!  Thanksgiving!  Family!  Cooler weather!  Changing trees!  those so are activities... but I love fall:)


8. What is your favorite Fall recipe?


Peppercorn crusted pork tenderloin with my mom's spinach salad and corn casserole.  YUM!  I think I need to go to the grocery store...

9. What movie coming out soon are you looking forward to seeing?

I have no idea what's out... I didn't have a tv for 2 months!  I got a tv and a sewing machine for my birthday though... who has time for movies!
10. What will you miss most about Summer?

The lake... I love the lake!

11. When do you start your holiday shopping?
LOL, uh, December... if I see something before then and have the money then I will get it before, but that almost never happens... plus if I buy it too early, I inevitably lose it or give it early.

12. Favorite exercise/activity?

Water aerobics and yoga... didn't know I was a 75 year old hippie, did ya?

13. Best book you've read lately?

The Help, Eat.Pray.Love, The Love Dare

14. Do you make your bed every day?
Oh this question just made me laugh... if I'm home all day, then usually I may straighten the covers as I throw them toward the head of the bed... all my decorative stuff is completely off the bed for summer so not really, but my mom has been here alot lately so I will come home and it has been made for me:)  she cannot stand an unmade bed!

15. If you could choose a personal chef or a personal shopper, which would you choose?
tough one, the chef if its a good one could probably get me to eat alot more good for me stuff, then again I'm really picky so I don't really like fancy food... a personal shopper would be nice cause I cannot find ANYTHING to fit my body now... I'll take one of each please

16. Which TV show are you most excited for this Fall?  Glee and Castle and a couple guilty pleasure shows I won't ever admit to watching let alone liking!

No comments:

Post a Comment