Tuesday, March 2, 2010

So Busy!

Wow!  The past couple weeks have flown by!  I am now 23 weeks, 1 day pregnant.  I went to have bloodwork done last week and apparently my body is not absorbing my thyroid medication.  She argued with me, accused me of lying to her to the point I had to leave the room because I was so upset.  She upped my dosage and I went back for bloodwork yesterday.  She is supposed to call with the results tomorrow.  After this is sorted out, I will be finding a new thyroid doctor.  Does anyone know a good endocrinologist in Dallas?  I haven't like this one from the get-go.  I didn't like mine in Sherman.  I'm about ready to drive back to College Station once a month to see Dr. Shaunmugam.  I didnt understand half the things he said, but he was nice and treated me like a human and not a case study.  I miss that. 

I'm feeling the baby kick all the time now.  Danny's parents came to visit this weekend and we went the races.  The boy was going bananas!   Hopefully I do not have a racecar driver in my belly!  Danny is extremely close to joining the Army.  This morning he was where he needs to be so he made an appointment for Thursday to talk to the recruiter we like.  On one hand, I'm excited and so proud of him.  On the other hand, I am terrified of being alone again and know I am going to miss him like crazy!  I know it is what he needs to do.  He is so cute when he talks about it... this will make him so happy!  I am just anxious.  I want to know where he will be, what his job will be, and whether or not we can go with him.  I guess I'll know more Thursday!  You will know when I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment