Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nothing official, but we are having a baby!

We have known for a week and not telling anyone is driving me crazy! I have a doctor's appointment this Thursday at 3:15. We will know for sure then, but two digital home tests tell us that we are having a baby! We couldn't be more excited. We really wanted to start our family and it just happened a few months before we had planned. Of course, it would probably have been wise to wait until after we were married, but thats not the way it happened! We want to wait to tell everyone until after we are married so therefore I decided to start documenting our journey to parenthood annonymously to the world! This way we will still have a record of every step and the gradparents and friends can look back with us even though we couldn't share it with them from the beginning.

So far I think we are just getting used to the idea... we keep looking at each other and saying, "We are having a baby! You are going to be a Daddy! You are going to be a Mommy!" etc. We have started our family!

The pregnancy so far is going alright... I have had morning sickness, but I'm able to control it for the most part. I seem to be tired all the time. I'm afraid they will tell me I am a high-risk pregnancy because of my weight and my thyroid problems. I guess I will just have to wait and see! I'll keep you updated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment