Sunday, May 15, 2011

Catching up

So much to catch up on!  Gibson is almost 11 months old!  He is crawling and walking the walls around the house.  He has 6 teeth, 4 on top, 2 on bottom.  He is eating people food, not just baby food.  He still isn't talking but he is so expressive.  I gave him his first haircut... we will be going to a professional from now on :) We will be moving to Irving soon.  I'm excited to start a new life that will just be ours.  I can't wait to leave this house!  Here are some pictures to catch ya up.


Week before Easter, picture in the bluebonnets... my mom has all the pictures of Easter.

Where's Gibson?

There he is!

Hanging out at On The Border.

Look at those big boy teeth!

I love these eyes... they melt my heart daily.

Please excuse the lack of clothing on my child in the above pictures.  With how much he is drooling plus for a while the ridiculous amount of snot from all his congestion (he gets tubes next saturday, hopefully that will help), I got tired of changing bibs and onsies and decided to just let him roam free!

1 comment: