Friday, November 19, 2010

Coming soon!

I was informed tonight that my time on the wait list is up and the re-design is in the works.  The new and improved version (and it hurts me to say that because I LOVED this design) will be focused on Gibson.  No more ranting and rambling about me, me and Danny and all of our drama... it will be all about our number one priority, the cutest little man I know, our pride and joy, Gibson!  I'm excited!  Also, I got the proofs from his daycare pictures... cutest thing ever!  I'll post a link to the album tomorrow... its in the other room and in case y'all haven't noticed, it's chilly!  I am absolutely loving it!!  Bring on winter!  Now, if we could lower the daytime temp by about 10-15 degrees, keep it this way year-round, and install a wood burning fireplace in my almost 60 year old house, I'd be satisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment