Friday, August 13, 2010

Prayers needed!!!!

I've struggled with whether to post this.  I've written it, deleted it, written again, saved the draft, and I think I have to just post it.  So I don't want to get into details cause I don't really feel comfortable airing all of my personal info out there for the world to see, but I need as much prayer as I can get.  Let me start off by saying that physically, we are all fine.  We are all healthy.  I love my husband and my son dearly and until almost 2 weeks ago, I was completely, blissfully (and apparently obliviously) happy.  Our family may not be a family much longer and I am devastated.  I am holding on with blind faith that somehow we will make it through this.  I love him so much and am lost as to what to do.  All I know I can do is go on living life and taking care of precious Gibson as best I can and trying to shield him from this pain.  It is so hard not to be angry and bitter.  I dont have a reason and none of this makes any sense to me.  I have received endless support from family and friends... I am truly lucky to have all of you in my life!  I love my husband and I desperately want it to work out... I want our family, our life we had planned... I want to grow old with him!  Please pray for my family!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I'm praying so hard for your sweet family. I am so sorry you're having to go through this right now. "For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber- the Smiths are praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete