Monday, August 30, 2010

Gibson is 2 months old!

Meet Jana and her little girl Presley.  Presley was born about 9 hours before Gibson on June 29th.  We were both due June 28th!  Happy 2 months Gibson and Presley!

He just loves his Grams!

Already a little flirt... I'm going to have my hands full with him!

Isn't he adorable?!  I'm biased I know...

Mom, its hot, will you take me inside now?

Thank you to everyone for your prayers and concerns.  I really appreciate all the support I have received... I am truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and family to help me through this!  I came to a conclusion tonight after interesting conversations and situations... I am moving on.  I will stop fighting.  I will stop looking for ways to make him realize what he has done to us.  Its done, now for the sake of Gibson, we have to move on.  I said it before, but I still wasn't quite ready to accept it.  I created drama and lowered myself to his level and I won't do it anymore.  Its time for me to grow up and play the hand that has been dealt to me rather than continue fighting for a reshuffle.  Since Danny is not talking to me and apparently has read the blog recently, I guess my goodbye will have to be a very public one.  So...

 Danny, if you read this, goodbye.  Thank you for the two years we had together, the 7 months of marraige and our beautiful son.  I was so happy and know I will be again.  I hope that you will learn to love and respect yourself again so that you can truly be happy.  And if that means being with Holley, then I wish you both the very best.


No comments:

Post a Comment