Friday, March 19, 2010

So proud!

I could not be more proud of Danny right now!  Since we got together in August 2008, he has lost over 100 pounds.  He talked with the recruiter this morning and is going to take his ASVAB test on Tuesday afternoon.  This is the test that will tell him which jobs he is qualified to do.  It is just one step closer to our future in the Army and we are so excited! 

In baby news, I had my blood glucose test done last Tuesday and everything was normal.  Well, I was a little anemic, but nothing a little iron supplement daily can't cure.  What's one more pill at this point anyway right?  The hardest part is that none of them can be taken together or with meals so its getting tricky to schedule.  I'm figuring it out.  The doctor had trouble discerning my heartbeat from the baby's so we got to see him again.  He is getting so big!  He has been moving around like crazy and Danny has gotten to feel him move and hear his heartbeat.  I am so happy he didn't miss that part! 

The next few weeks are going to be a little crazy, but I'll update when I can!



No comments:

Post a Comment